Dr. Dharamvir Singh has earned enough expertise in curing the Prostate Cancer patients in Saharanpur. He has been serving the prostate cancer patients with his knowledge of Ayurveda and offers them the best treatment based on the Ayurveda System from a long time. He has cured a large number of cancer patients in his career and still counting.
The symptom of Prostate Cancer
- Frequent need urination, especially at night with urgency.
- Difficulty in starting or holding back urination.
- Painful or burning in urination.
- The weak, dribbling or interrupted flow of urine.
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, pelvis or thigh
- Painful ejaculation A decrease in the amount of fluid ejaculated and many other such symptoms etc.
- The aforesaid symptoms do not mean the persons having such symptoms is the victim of prostate cancer. These symptoms may be the result of some other disease. But as per the advice of the experts, the patient should go for a proper test of cancer. The reason is simple, the early detection of cancer is desirable for proper treatment.
Kidney Cancer Ayurvedic Doctor – Find the best Ayurvedic Kidney Cancer treatment by Dr. Dharamvir Singh here at Ayurvedic Cancer treatment in Saharanpur. As he holds the expertise in treating cancer patients in Saharanpur and nearby states with the proven methods based on Ayurveda System. He is one of the best Ayurvedic doctors in Saharanpur for the treatment of cancer and performing his job efficiently.
*Blood in Urine*Pain or pressure in the side or back *Swelling on the ankles or legs*High Blood Pressure*A mass or lump in the side or back*Anemia which is a low red blood *Fatigue or loss of appetite*Loss in weight*Recurrent fever not due to cold, flu and from other infections.
The aforesaid symptoms do not make it sure, that, the patient is the victim of kidney cancer. But are the indicative features of kidney cancer. As an awakening call, a patient needs an urgent check from a proper doctor.
As a Preventive Measure, People should avoid the following
- Use of Tobacco and Smoking be avoided – As the usage of such products cause cancer and double the risk of the patients.
- High Fat Diet Causes obesity which increases the risk of cancer
- High Blood Pressure – It Causes many diseases including Cancer
Our Skin is one of the largest organs of a human body. It is made up of three layers, the outer epidermis, the dermis, and the deep subcutis layer. It protects the body from heat strokes and prevents water loss and dehydration, shields the body in the event of injury, regulates the body temperatures etc. But there are many Risk Factors which are responsible for the cause of many types of Skin Cancers. The Factors responsible areas
- Ultraviolet Radiation
- Sun Sensibility
- Chemical Exposure
- Drug Side Effects
- Geographic Location
- Infection with HPV and many more.
Ayurvedic Treatment for lung cancer – Lung Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells that start off in one or both lungs. Usually, a tumor appears in the cells that line with the air passage. As Tumor becomes larger and numerous then it undermines the ability to provide bloodstream with oxygen. If it left untreated then, it may spread to other parts of the body and may endanger the life of the patient.
Broadly speaking, Lung Cancer can be classified into two main types of cancers as per appearance, which is as non-small cell lung cancer and small cell lung cancer. Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) can further be divided into four with reference to treatment as, Squamous cell carcinoma, Adenocarcinoma, Bronchioalveolar carcinoma and Large- cell undifferentiated Carcinoma.
The Most Common Symptoms of Lung Cancer are Coughing (including coughing up with blood, weight loss, shortness of breath and chest pains. The Causes of Lung Cancer may be the result of Smoking, Radon Gas, Asbestos, Air Pollution etc.
This type of lung cancer is curable by the Ayurveda System of treatment. And when it comes to Ayurvedic treatments, no one can perform them better than Dr. Dharamvir Singh. He is one of the eminent and best Ayurvedic doctors in India for the treatment of lung cancer, therefore, offering the most promising Ayurvedic treatment for lung cancer. His methods of Ayurvedic treatments are very effective and showed miracles many times by transforming a cancer patient into a healthy one.
Ayurvedic treatment for lymphoid leukemia – Leukemia is a disease of unknown etiology, characterized by an uncontrollable and abnormal proliferation of leucocytes and their precursors, which infiltrate the body tissues.
- French, Americans British (FAB) Classifications
- Acute Leukemias (>20% blasts to bone marrow)
- Acute myeloid AML: M0 to M7
- Acute Lymphoid (ALL) 1.1 to 1.3
- Chronic Leukemias (<10% blasts on smear
- Chronic myeloid leukemias (CML)
- Chronic lymphoid leukemias (CLL)